Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Graphic Design. Kenneth Shinabery














In 2000 I moved to New York City to work on a feature film. Since then I have been working in the film, television, and commercial industry.

I have performed many roles over the years such as: Production Coordinator, Assistant Art Director, 1st Assistant Director, Talent Coordinator, Casting Coordinator, etc. I have been trained not only in Production Management but in Creative Development as well.

I have even crossed over to the other side of the camera. I have appeared on commercials and television shows not only in America but in Germany as well. I have appeared in a music video for the German rap group Rapsoul and appear briefly in Germany’s Popstars: du und ich.

I also have experience working as an Associate Producer. I have conducted various types of interviews such as: junket, red carpet, and man-on-the-street.

In college, I majored in Mass Communications with a focus on Animation. I minored in Art with an emphasis on Graphic Design, and Psychology with a emphasis on Advertising Psychology.

I have created graphics for print, on-air, props, apparel, etc. My artwork has appeared on networks such as MTV, Nickelodeon, CBS, and Logo. I have also created graphics for such shows as The Ellen Degeneres Show, Nickelodeon’s U-Pick Live, and The Big Gay Sketch Show. More recently I have created designs for Bravado Inc’s 2010 Harley Davidson Collection.

My artwork is versatile and appeals to various demographics. I stay up to date on the current design trends as well as on urban / street art. I have been trained in Character Design and Development also.

I have also established myself as a photographer. My photographs demonstrate that I have a creative eye and that I see the world in a very unique way.

I feel that my experiences and versatility make me a prime candidate for any publishing/print, advertising, apparel design position. My experience working with producers, agency, and clients also makes me a valuable asset to have on a team.

HOME PAGE


ON BEHANCE

No comments: