Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Friday, March 26, 2010

Art. Ben Lo






"About time I write a new journal entry, hahaha )

I've recently graduated and moved to Boston for work. All I can say is that time really flies. I can still remember the times back in high school when I was deciding on what do I really wanted to do for the rest of my life. "I wanted to become an animator," was what I thought back then. That was the main reason I threw myself into the animation program at Sheridan. It was hell. But after going through it, I realized that it was worth it. I did not become an animator though. At some point in 3rd year was when I realized that what I really wanted to do was concept art. And I really did it. It was through the help from a bunch of my friends, teaching me from none to be able to create paintings thats actually something what people would like. I just don't know how to thank them. I er... I think i blabed on too much, hahaha )

So anyway, Thank you all so much for dropping by. Despite my laziness to reply, I do read every single comments posted on here ). If you do have any question, you are more than welcome to just send me a note or ask me on msn.

-Ben Lo

Ben Lo on Carbonmade

Ben Lo on DeviantArt

No comments: